National Philanthropy Day
2014 National Philanthropy Day Luncheon
November 18th; 11:30am
Save the date for this annual tradition of recognizing many local philanthropist and corporations.
Stay tuned for information on how to nominate a local philanthropist or corporation for one of the events premier awards.
Interested in sponsorship? Various levels of sponsorship are available. Contact Jennifer Nicely at (423) 495-4141 or email@example.com for more information.
Nominations are now being accepted! To nominate a local philanthropist or corporation download the form and return to Jennifer Nicely firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to:
Memorial Health Care System Foundation
2525 de Sales Avenue
Chattanooga, TN 37404
Nominations are due August 15th.
The Southeastern Tennessee Chapter of the Association of Fundraising Professionals celebrated philanthropy in the Chattanooga area on Tuesday, November 19th, recognizing many local philanthropist and corporations in addition to this's years award winners.
- Philanthropic Impact Award – Dr. and Mrs. Jim Osborn, founders of the Austin Hatcher Foundation
- Philanthropic Volunteers of the Year – Zan Guerry and Dr. Bill Stacy, campaign chairs and fundraisers for Memorial Hospital, Baylor School, United Way and other local efforts
- Corporate Philanthropist of the Year – Chattanooga Times-Free Press, corporate sponsors and supporters for many local organizations
- Youth in Philanthropy of the Year – Anna Carroll, senior at GPS and founder of the Corina Field Carroll fund
- Non-Profit Professional of the Year - Pete Cooper, President of Community Foundation of Greater Chattanooga
2013 National Philanthropy Day award recipients Jason Taylor
(Chattanooga Times Free Press), Jim and Amy Jo Osborn, Zan Guerry, Bill Stacy,
Anna Carroll, Pete Copper, and Wade Kelley (2013 AFP President). Photo credit:
Network 7 Media Center
These local leaders have raised the bar on civic and charitable generosity and helped make Chattanooga what it is today.
Sponsors for this year’s event include First Tennessee Foundation, Playcore, Network7 Media, University of Tennessee at Chattanooga, Baylor School, Memorial Hospital, Gerber/Taylor Financial Advisors and Starkey Printing.